Saturday, March 27, 2010

new things

I have been terrible at updating this lately, seeing as there hasn't been an update since March 5th and it's now the 27th. Anyway, we are officially all moved in to our new apartment! All boxes have been unpacked and put away and pictures are making their way on the walls. We're having a house warming party tonight and we're pretty excited. It helps that it will be in the high 60's today too.

A quick update on my mom - yesterday she got the approval from her insurance company so she's officially on the list!!!! And, she's in the top 5!!!! Now we just wait for a liver to come. It's hard to think about her actually having the surgery because I know someone else has to die and my prayers are with that family too since I know how it feels to lose a loved one.....

Alright, gotta get moving to make this dessert for tonight!!!! Will post pics of the new place later tonight or tomorrow

1 comment: