Sunday, September 25, 2011

big week!

This is going to be a big week for our family! Tomorrow is our big ultrasound and hopefully we can find out if we are having a boy or girl. We really don't care, as long as baby is healthy and doing well. I honestly have no idea what it is this time. I felt girl the whole time with Madelyn but I have no feeling like that this time. So I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring but I can't wait for 4 pm to get here! What's your guess?

The rest of us are doing well. Madelyn spent the weekend with daddy so I could go to Michigan and spend the weekend with my mom at a Creative Memories Retreat. I haven't worked on Madelyn's scrapbook in a year and I need to get this done! It was a blast! We had so much fun and I got a lot accomplished so it felt great. I unfortunately had to fly back early this morning which meant I didn't get much sleep. Thankfully, my wonderful hubby let me take a nap while Madelyn was sleeping and I felt much better.

Our house is slowly starting to get back to normal. We had aleak in a pipe which caused water damage and mold. The drywall was ripped out, the pipe replaced, and now the drywall is back and painted, along with new trim and a check under the carpet to make sure there wasn't water underneath. Now we have to schedule the company to come back in to replace the pantry shelves and then HOPEFULLY things will be done! 3 of the 4 shelves in the pantry were screwed into a pipe that drains from the master bathroom. Anytime water in that bathroom is used, it drained down this pipe and leaked. Thankfully it wasn't too bad and we get it fixed for free since the house is all under warranty. Once the shelves are replaced, I can put all the contence from the pantry back in, instead of it being all over my counters and dining table. I will know where things are instead of checking the three places I have food sitting and having to look all over to find what I need.
I suppose that's all for now..... I can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment